C LEVEL- AND TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER TYPE: CARBO-M
- Menu-guided operation
- Foil keyboard
- Exact control for C level and temperature
- Soot limit monitoring
- Universal application by virtue of the optional connection of O2, O2+CO2, CO detectors, and two thermocouples (type S or K)
- O2 probe monitoring (checking Ri and EMF, purging)
- Simultaneous measurement with two probes for super version
- Automatic change to spare probe
- Program memory with 99 setpoint programs for C level and temperature
- Analog output, for example, for recorder connection
- C level correction (for example, by means of foil specimens)
· Serial interface for example, for visualization software” CARBOVIS”
The Carbo-M is a dual-channel measuring and control system for C level calculation and C level and temperature control in the furnace atmosphere of heat treatment plants.
By means of switch settings on the rear panel of the instrument, Carbo-M can be easily adapted to match existing facilities. Alternat- ions in the data acquisition scheme, for example, change of gas analyzers to oxygen probes, can be effected without difficulty.
A currently available analytical method for determining the carbon content in furnace atmospheres is the indirect measurement of the oxygen content in the furnace with zirconium oxide probes. Carbo-M provides special support for these methods. Data sheets on probes and other equipment are available on request.
|Construction:||Metal housing for mounting in control panels, in conformance with DIN 40050
Type of protection IP 54 (front), as specified in DIN 50050
|Dimensions:||144 x 144 x 300 mm|
|Auxiliary voltage:||230 Vac ± 10 % 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||About 15 VA|
|Measuring range:||0,15…1,5 % C, or as specified by the customer|
If you use L-probe and O2 -probe you cann ́t connect an additional Reference junction.