- Menu-guided operation
- Foil keyboard
- Exact control
- Connections of two thermocouples by choice
- Input for MESA H2-measuring system
- Program memory with 99 setpoint- programs for H2- and process temperature (time-synchronous)
- Program tracks, free eligible
- Position-proportional control
- Transfer outputs
· Setpoint generator for process temperature
· Serial interfaces (RS422/RS485)
The Nitromat-M is a single-channel measuring and control system for furnace atmosphere- control in Nitriding- or Nitrocarburizing processes.
By switch settings on the backside of the instrument, Nitromat-M can be easily adapted to different sensor connections.
The program controls of temperature and hydrogen, with program tracks for NH3 – N2 – Endogas – CO2, etc. eligible, is a propitious possibility for control Nitriding- or Nitrocarburizing atmospheres in furnaces.
|Construction:||The type of protection of the front is IP 43|
|Dimensions:||144 x 144 x 300 mm (WxHxD)|
|Auxiliary voltage:||115 or 230 Vac ± 10%; 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||About 15 VA|
|Measuring range:||0,2…80 %|
|Display:||Graphical LCD display with 160 x 128 pixels|
|Operation:||Five keys (soft keys) with user guidance (menu guidance);
the respective function of the keys indicated on the display
|Serial interface (option):||RS232
RS 422/RS 485