- The menu-guided operation, plain text
- Foil keyboard
- Exact control
- Connections of one thermocouples Type “S” or “K” by choice
- Program memory with 99 setpoint programs for K – and process temperature N (time-synchronous)
- Program tracks, free eligible
- Continuous control of ammonia, PID-control
- Transfer output, KN
- All inputs and outputs 4…20 mA (unless thermocouple)
- Directly adaptation of flowmeter controller for NH3, N2, CO2, or endogas
- 2 ammonia flowmeter controllers for small or great quantity are choosable (thereby high precision)
- Limit of control variable at ammonia quantity are separate possible
- Possibility for initial gas
- Setpoint programer for process temperature is indicated
• Serial interfaces (RS422/RS485)
The Nitromat-KN is a measuring and control system for exact furnace atmosphere-control in nitriding- or nitrocarburizing processes.
The 99 program controls of process-temperature and KN -values, with free eligible program time- tracks and analogous outputs for NH3 – N2 -Endogas- CO2, by mass-flow controls enable an exact control of gas-nitriding processes.
A controlled N2 – thinning of the Nitriding atmosphere is possible. By use of the initial gas, it is possible to reduce the complete treatment time.
In connection with the program time tracks and a program selection, in addition, a pre-oxidation of the components is possible.
|Construction:||The type of protection of the front is IP 43|
|Dimensions:||144 x 144 x 300 mm (l x w x h)|
|Auxiliary voltage:||115 or 230 Vac ± 10%; 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||About 15 VA|
|Measuring range:||0,2…50 KN|
|Serial interface (option):||
|Display:||Graphical LCD display with 160 x 128 pixels|
|Operation:||Five keys (soft keys) with user guidance (menu guidance);
the respective function of the keys indicated on the display
|Klima:||Storage: -10…+60 °C|