SMART MEASUREMENT TRANSDUCER CARBO 1001
The Carbo 1001 performs as a measurement transducer for use with a wide range of sensors to determine the residual oxygen and calculate the C-level at the L-sensor, the O2- sensor, and the CO2 analyzer.
The Carbo 1001 processes the incoming signals from all sensors in the system, calculates the desired baseline value, and stores these data in a predefined or symbolized data block in the PLC (programmable logic controller). Data blocks are used to set the configuration and error processing for the Carbo 1001. This makes it easy to integrate the Carbo 1001 into existing programs and to further process the obtained data.
The Carbo 1001 communicates directly via the “Siemens Backplane Bus Protocol”, thus allowing the use of the PLC from the Siemens Simatic S7-300 family of products. There is no need for additional components!
Despite the compact design of the Carbo 1001, we have still been able to achieve galvanic isolation between all input and output circuits.
The Carbo 1001 is ready for use in an oven zone or it may be extended by up to five modules inside a longer housing.
- Direct communication using the Siemens Simatic Backplane Protocol for the S7-300 product family.
- Measuring, parameterization, and error correction occur via predefined or symbolized data blocks.
- The Carbo 1001 is a stand-alone module and requires no additional Siemens modules, such as the communications module.
- Excellent reliability based on the galvanic isolation of all input and output circuits.
- Determination of the residual oxygen content for oxygen-sensitive processes.
- Calculation of the C-level based on the residual oxygen content or the CO content 2 when refining steel.
- Conversion of the L-sensor voltage to match the voltage curve of the zirconium oxide sensor.
- The thermocouple can be switched between the types “K” and “S”.
- An additional inlet to directly connect a CO analyzer is available.
- Dew point calculation
- Extensible by up to five modules in a longer housing.
|Housing:||Siemens S7 compatible DIN rail housing (top-hat housing)|
|Dimensions:||40 x 125 x 120 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight:||approx. 0,4 kg 0.88 lbs|
|Protection Class:||IP 32 according to DIN 40050|
|Climate Conditions:||Storage: -10…+70 °C
Operation: 0…+50 °C
5…95 % relative humidity, condensation-free storage
|Auxiliary Supply:||24 V DC ±10%|
|Input:||approx. 15 VA|
83075 Bad Feilnbach